Black Friday 2018 sales take place both online and in physical retail stores
Black Friday 2018 will take place this Friday, November 23, where a host of items will be cut in price.
The retail phenomenon occurs every year and sees myriad shoppers vying for the best discounts.
Black Friday 2018 sales take place both online and in physical retail stores.
Retailers typically start their Black Friday sales at midnight whereas physical outlets will usually open at around 6am on the day.
Cyber Monday will follow Black Friday on November 26 and will surely deliver even more tantalising deals.
However, Express.co.uk has rounded up some of the best discounts from retailers across the nation ahead of the highly-anticipated retail occasion.
BLACK FRIDAY 2018 – CURRYS
Currys Black Friday 2018 sale has already begun with the retailer starting its “Black Tag” event that has seen myriad products slashed in price.
Everything from televisions to coffee machines have been cut in cost ahead of the outlet’s Black Friday event.
Some of the best deals from Currys include:
• SAMSUNG UE50NU7020 50″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £399 (was £599) GET THE DEAL HERE
• LG 50UK6470PLC 50″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £379 (was £549) GET THE DEAL HERE
• GOOGLE Home Mini – Chalk – £29 (was £49) GET THE DEAL HERE
• JVC LT-40C880 40″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £249 (was £399) GET THE DEAL HERE
• SAMSUNG Sound+ HW-MS650 3.0 All-in-One Sound Bar – £299 (was £699.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• LG OLED55B8PLA 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV – £1,299 (was £1,799) GET THE DEAL HERE
• SONY BRAVIA KD55XF8796BU 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £799 (was £949) GET THE DEAL HERE
Everything from televisions to coffee machines have been cut in cost at Currys
BLACK FRIDAY 2018 – ARGOS
Argos Black Friday 2018 sale is well underway with the outlet giving users a hub page that can be used to access all of its deals for the retail occasion.
All the tantalising offers can be taken advantage of at argos.co.uk/blackfriday with free Click & Collect available at more than 1,000 locations nationwide, including 250 Argos stores inside Sainsbury’s supermarkets.
Some of the best discounts from the UK retailer include:
• All-new Amazon Echo (2nd generation), Heather Grey Fabric – £54.99 (was £89.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• New Amazon Echo Dot, Heather Grey – £24.99 (was £49.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Over Ear Wired Headphones, Black – £129.95 (was £233.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smart Watch – £199 (was £299.95) GET THE DEAL HERE
• All-New Amazon Fire TV Stick With Alexa Voice Remote – £24.95 (was £39.95) GET THE DEAL HERE
Argos has given customers a hub page that can be used to access all of its deals
BLACK FRIDAY 2018 – AMAZON
Amazon Black Friday 2018 sale started on November 16 and is carrying on until November 25.
The outlet is offering “Deals of the Day” for the retail occasion that will slash the prices on “must-have electronics, toys and fashion to sports, beauty, home items and more”.
Amazon is also featuring “Lightning Deals” that will run for a “short period of time” and only be available in “limited quantities”, meaning customers will have to act fast to snag a bargain.
Amazon Prime members will have 30-minute early access to all Lightning Deals.
Customers who have never signed up to Amazon Prime before can take advantage of the 30-day free trial offered with the service.
This means you get all the benefits associated with Prime through the Black Friday period without paying a penny.
• Amazon Echo – £54.99 (was £89.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Amazon Echo Dot – £19.99 (was £49.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• All-New Echo Dot – £24.99 (was £49.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote – £24.99 (was £39.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• All-new Echo Dot with Amazon Smart Plug – £34.98 (was £74.98) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Amazon Echo with Amazon Smart Plug – £64.98 (was £114.98) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Amazon Echo Plus – £89.99 (was £139.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• All-new Echo Dot with Philips Hue White Starter Kit – £59.99 (was £109.98) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Amazon Echo Spot – £89.99 (was £119.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Amazon Echo Spot with Ring Doorbell and Chime – £237.99 (was £327.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
Amazon Black Friday 2018 sale started on November 16 and is carrying on until November 25
BLACK FRIDAY 2018 – JOHN LEWIS
John Lewis Black Friday 2018 sale is in full swing with the outlet offering various discounts across its product range.
Thankfully, the outlet has a hub page that has sorted all of its price cuts by categories, allowing customers too easily find what they want.
Most notably, the outlet has a number of offers on Apple products that fans of the American tech giant should not miss.
Some of the best Apple offers include:
• 2018 Apple iPad 9.7″, A10, iOS 11, Wi-Fi, 32GB, Space Grey – £299 (was £319.99) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Apple iPhone 6s, iOS, 4.7″, 4G LTE, SIM Free, 32GB, Space Grey – £299 (was £349) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Apple iPhone X, iOS 11, 5.8″, 4G LTE, SIM Free, 64GB, Space Grey – £799 (was £899) GET THE DEAL HERE
• Apple Watch Series 3, GPS, 38mm Silver Aluminium Case with Sport Band, White – £249 (was £279) GET THE DEAL HERE
• 2017 Apple iMac 27″ Retina 5K Display, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion, Radeon Pro 575, Silver – £1,849 (was £1949) GET THE DEAL HERE
John Lewis has a number of offers on Apple products this Black Friday
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday will take place on November 23 this year where prices on a plethora of products will be slashed for the entirety of the day.
The worldwide retail phenomenon is renowned for cutting costs on everything from clothes, electronics and furniture.
Every year customers hungry for bargains take to outlets both online and in physical stores to make the most of the yearly event.
You can grab even more deals on Cyber Monday, which takes place on November 26.