Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.07 is coming soon, and ahead of the new COD download launch early patch notes have been revealed by Infinity Ward.
The next Call of Duty Modern Warfare download is set to be released in the coming days across all platforms.
And Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.07 looks set to bring with it bug fixes, claymore changes as well as weapon tuning tweaks.
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.07 news was revealed by Infinity Ward’s senior communications manager Ashton Williams.
On Twitter Williams posted: “Pending any unexpected issues, we’ve got an update rolling out over the next few days that improves stability across all platforms, fixes bugs, weapon tuning, footsteps, claymores, and more.”
Williams also teased that changes to the 725 shotgun could be included in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.07.
Responding to a fan who asked about 725 changes, Williams tweeted: “If testing goes well, yes.”
The Infinity Ward senior comms manager also confirmed that Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.07 would be including bug fixes for Spec Ops.
The news comes after Infinity Ward accounts had recently been hinting at changes to the 725 shotgun, battle chatter, footstep fixes and more.
The upcoming release of Call of Duty Modern Warfare update 1.07 comes hot on the heels of the launch of patch 1.06 which was released over the weekend.
You can find the patch notes detailing what was in the most recent Call of Duty Modern Warfare update below…
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE UPDATE 1.06 PATCH NOTES
• More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
• Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
• APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
• Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
• Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
• Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
• Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
• Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357