The Division 2 has been taken offline for server maintenance… again.
The Division 2 server maintenance kicked off at 8.30am UK time and is expected to last for three hours.
This means downtime should end by 11.30am BST at the latest, although it’s often back online early.
Ubisoft announced the news on Twitter, warning fans late last night about the inconvenience.
“Agents! Maintenance incoming tomorrow, April 18th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, approximately 3 hours.”
Needless to say, the server downtime coincides with the release of a brand new update and batch of patch notes.
The latest patch fixes a whole load of issues, including a problem with players getting stuck after revival.
There’s also a fix for problems with characters not receiving Snitch Heroic bounties.
Some of the more beneficial changes relate to the overall difficulty of the game, especially on higher settings.
NPC damage and health has been lowered above normal difficulty, although more will spawn.
According to the patch notes, the difficulty has “significantly decreased” in hard mode and moderately reduced in Challenge mode.
Damage output has also been reduced for named bosses, so you can expect an easier ride.
Check out the full list of Division 2 patch notes below.
The Division 2 patch notes in full…
• Fixed an issue where players were able to receive unlimited Snitch heroic bounties.
• Fixed another issue where players were stuck after being revived while having a DoT state active.
• Fixed other issues relating to players being stuck after revival.
• Lowered NPC damage and health above normal difficulty.
• Increased variety of NPCs spawned at higher difficulty levels.
• Difficulty has been significantly decreased in Hard, moderately reduced in Challenge, and barely reduced in Heroic.
• Fixed an issue related to Elite NPC aggressiveness in Heroic / Alert Level 4.
• Reduced the damage output of Named bosses.