Fortnite dance inside a holographic tomato head is set to be one of the big week 4 challenges for the season 9 Battle Pass.
As per usual the Fortnite week 4 challenges leaked early before officially going live in the Battle Pass.
And one of the most eye catching Fortnite challenges was dance inside a holographic tomato head.
This is one of the free challenges for Fortnite week 4 season 9.
Seeing that the challenge leaked early it gave Fortnite fans plenty of time to figure out a solution, one of them being YouTuber gattu.
In a post online gattu revealed the exact map location Fortnite players will need to head to to find the Fortnite holographic tomato head.
To complete the Fortnite week 4 challenge Battle Royale players need to head to the Mega Mall POI, which is new for season 9.
The holographic tomato head is right at the centre of Mega Mall, and the best thing to do is to land on the roof that is right next to it.
Then, Fortnite players need to build a structure that goes into the Fortnite holographic tomato head and then dance in it.
Completing this stage of the latest Fortnite dance challenge will reward players with one Battle Star.
Completing all three stages of the Fortnite week 4 challenge will reward Battle Royale fans with five Battle Stars in total.
The other stages are dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head and dance on top of a giant dumpling head.
In case you’re wondering then here is the full list of the Fortnite week 4 season 9 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Deal (500) damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
– Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
• (3) Legendary weapon eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Destroy a Loot Carrier in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
• Eliminate (3) opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
• Visit (5) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars