Fortnite leaks have revealed that the new Major Lazer skin will be heading to Battle Royale soon.
The Fortnite Major Lazer skin will be part of a bundle coming to Battle Royale for season 10 of the Battle Pass.
The news was revealed by popular Fortnite leaker HYPEX who on Twitter revealed accompanying emotes and music for Major Lazer.
HYPEX revealed there will also be new Lazer Blast and Lazer Flex emotes as well as a new default dance remix music pack.
The new Fortnite season 10 skin will also be getting the Lazer Wings back bling and Lazer Axe pickaxe.
HYPEX tweeted: “Major Lazer Skin !!!! Emote, Pickaxe & Music packs will be in a vid”.
They later added: “Oh ye it’s a Bundle Too! (but i don’t know the price lol)”.
HYPEX also tweeted to say it looks like Paradise Palms will soon be replaced with a new map location, with Moisty Mire possibly making a return.
HYPEX tweeted a picture of a rift beacon in Paradise Palms alongside the message: “MOISTY MIRE COMING BAAAACK!!!?????”
The latest Fortnite leak comes as Battle Royale fans are gearing up for the latest missions to go live for season 10 week 4.
And, according to leaks, the next Fortnite challenges will be the Smash & Grab missions.
Here is a full list of the leaked Smash & Grab missions for Fortnite…
FORTNITE SMASH & GRAB – LEAKED NORMAL CHALLENGES
• Search a chest within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
• Land at a Hot Spot in different matches (0/3)
• Deal damage within 30 seconds after using a Launch Pad (0/100)
• Pick up a Legendary Item in different matches (0/3)
• Search a Supply Drop within 10 seconds of it landing (0/3)
• Deal damage to opponents at Hot Spots (0/200)
FORTNITE SMASH & GRAB – LEAKED PRESTIGE CHALLENGES
• Search a Chest and an Ammo Box within 30 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
• Destroy Loot Carriers within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus
• Eliminate an opponent within 30 seconds after using a Launch Pad (0/1)
• Search 3 chests within 30 seconds of each other (0/1)
• Pick up 3 Legendary Items in a single match (0/3)
Collect 100 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/100)
• Eliminate an opponent at a Hot Spot (0/3)
– Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite news