Fortnite Week 5 challenges are live for Season 6 Battle Pass owners.
As long-term fans will know, Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week.
Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
There’s even a secret loading screen and hidden Battle Star available to players who complete the full set of weekly challenges.
One of this week’s challenges tasks players with recording a speed of 27 or more in front of different radar signs.
Radar signs are scattered throughout the map, so just find one, get behind the wheel of a vehicle and drive past.
The radar sign locations can be found on the map above. You’ll need to drive in front of five, but not necessarily in one game.
Check out the gallery above for all of the radar signs and below for the remaining Fortnite Week 5 challenges.
Here are the Fortnite Week 5 challenges in full…
Week 5 free challenges:
• Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different radar signs (0/5)
• Jump through flaming hoops with a shopping kart or ATK (0/5)
• Deal damage with Tactical Shotguns to opponents (0/200) (HARD)
Week 5 Battle Pass challenges:
• Eliminate an opponent closer than 5m away (0/1)
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
• Minigun eliminations (0/2) (HARD)
• Deal damage with standard pistols to opponents (0/200) (HARD)