Fortnite fans can work their way through the Week 4 challenges on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Fortnite fans can earn XP and unlock new Marvel-themed rewards by purchasing the Battle Pass and completing weekly challenges.
Players can earn 25,000 XP by completing weekly solo challenges, or 50,000 XP by completing team-based challenges.
The additional XP will help you level up your Battle Pass and unlock new Marvel-themed rewards, including She-Hulk, Mystique, Iron Man, Doctor Doom, and Wolverine skins.
Speaking of Wolverine, Epic Games has released a separate set of challenges to unlock the X-Men outfit and earn bonus items.
The Week 4 Wolverine challenge tasks players with launching off all Sentinel Hands without touching ground.
Completing the Week 4 Wolverine challenge unlocks the Ferocious Wrap cosmetic reward.
This is a pretty straightforward challenge in theory, although you need to be careful not to botch your landing and have to try again.
As you can see from the map above, the Sentinel Graveyard can be found south of The Authority, and west of Lazy Lake.
While there are actually six Sentinel Hands in total, only four of them are active. You can tell because the lights in the palms are glowing.
The easiest way to complete the challenge is to set the marker for the Sentinel Graveyard, and bounce off the first hand before landing.
The launchpads automatically send you to the next hand, so you don’t really need to do anything once you bounce on the first hand.
Once the challenge is complete you’ll unlock the Ferocious Wrap cosmetic reward.
Fortnite Week 4 Wolverine Challenge…
• Launch off all Sentinel Hands without touching the ground (1)
Fortnite Week 4 challenges in full…
• Search Chests at Slurpy Swamp (7)
• Eliminations at Weeping Woods (3)
• Deal damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (100)
• Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (3)
• Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (5)
• Destroy Gatherers (20)
• Deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains (10,000)
• Deal damage to opponents at Steamy Stacks (500)
• Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (500)