At 500, it’s our mission to back the world’s most talented entrepreneurs, whether they’re on the other side of the globe or in our own backyard. The latest San Francisco accelerator batch was no exception.
Over the past three months, companies from 12 countries participated in our flagship program, building their companies and preparing for Demo Day on August 22nd. Competition was fierce, and these companies represent the top 2% of applicants for our accelerator.
We’re thrilled to see that diversity is in no short supply with the group: 33% of companies are women-led, 40% of founders self-identify as Black or Latinx, and sectors represented range from FinTech, to Digital Health, to EdTech, to E-Commerce, and beyond.
Meet the Batch
- Alluva: Rewarding individual users for their blockchain and crypto price predictions, and empowering institutional investors with sentiment data for investment in the sector
- AMPAworks: The future of inventory management. Currently focused on hospitals, they use computer vision AI to track and manage inventory in real-time so that doctors and nurses have the tools and supplies that they need to take care of patients
- BeatDapp: Helping music labels and artists track their songs to collect royalties by providing real-time audit reports of streaming play counts
- BlackCart: A try-before-you-buy app for fashion e-commerce stores
- Blue Studios: Building the Peloton of STEM education with the mission of teaching a billion kids STEM skills
- Blue Wire: A sports podcasting network collecting the next generation of talent from Twitter, Snap, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Bytez: Turning developers and data scientists into heroes, by making them move 960x faster
- Chemtech: An AI-product for manufacturing plant automatization
- Crash: Helping you launch your career
- Curie: A camera-based AI shopping assistant
- Dispatchr: Helping electric utilities prevent wildfires, catastrophes, and crippling outages
- Docket: A system of record and workflow management SaaS for legal teams
- EINO: An AI platform that produces meaningful predictive and historical insights on localized population movement and their intention in urban areas for enterprise business users
- EZFarming: A marketplace that helps farmers finance their business and sell their produce
- FitzyTV: An internet TV platform designed to help consumers watch and record all of their streaming TV channels across multiple services
- Gentem: Instant claims reimbursements for physicians
- Glyph: A digitally knit shoe company that makes the only pair of shoes anyone needs to own
- Hearo Live: Turning passive media into a powerful, live social experience for games, sports, streaming and more
- Heartex: Helping companies quickly build AI products and features
- HYVE: Helping users navigate their social media universe by allowing them to follow more people without missing a thing
- InnerTrends: A data science service for SaaS that uncovers deep insights in customer onboarding, retention, and engagement without the need of data scientists
- KIKI: The first app that pays you for having fun. A social marketplace where you can meet people, and buy and share experiences with them
- Lucidact Health: An AI assistant for nurses and case managers to help them know what to do faster and eliminate errors
- Nanno: The first on-demand childcare app that lets parents book high-quality, vetted sitters nationwide
- Nanogrid: Building advanced cost calculation technology that enables home energy companies to ensure their customers get the most value out of their products
- NewoldStamp: An email signatures platform that turns every employee’s email into a powerful marketing tool
- Renaissance: Earn loyalty points by listening to music and use them to redeem rewards from your favorite creators
- Resonado: Reimagining audio systems for businesses with patented Flat Core Speaker technology
- RestAR: 3D capturing and product visualization for e-commerce using AI with any mobile device
- Rovilus: Developing safe and reliable battery packs for industrial vehicles and light electric aircrafts
- Send4: Enabling retailers to offer a seamless post-purchase experience to their customers
- Sharebee: A vertically integrated marketplace where anyone can book moving and storage in a couple of minutes for half of the traditional price
- Tradespace: A global IP marketplace for companies to buy, sell, license, and invest in technology
- Visionful: Connecting smart cities and autonomous vehicles leveraging AI and computer vision to provide full automation for parking and traffic monitoring
- Voogy: The biggest IP to domain name database in the world, enabling companies to track and discover the anonymous web visitors that do not convert into their sales funnel
500 STARTUPS PROGRAMS, INVESTOR EDUCATION SERVICES, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP CONSULTING SERVICES AND EVENTS ARE OPERATED BY 500 STARTUPS INCUBATOR, L.L.C. (TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, “500 STARTUPS”) AND THE FUNDS ADVISED BY 500 STARTUPS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, L.L.C. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY REVENUE GENERATED BY THESE ACTIVITIES. SUCH PROGRAMS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY CONTENT PROVIDED AS PART OF ANY SUCH PROGRAMS, SERVICES OR EVENTS BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT, LEGAL, TAX OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE BY 500 STARTUPS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES.
THIS POST IS INTENDED SOLELY TO PROVIDE INFORMATION REGARDING 500 STARTUPS. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS POST IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL OR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. 500 STARTUPS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST AND WHILE 500 STARTUPS HAS TAKEN REASONABLE STEPS TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE, NO LIABILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSIONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT IN THIS POST, BE CONSIDERED AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR SOLICITATION OF INTEREST TO PURCHASE ANY SECURITIES ADVISED BY 500 STARTUPS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR REPRESENTATIVES. FURTHER, NO CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS OR IS INTENDED AS AN OFFER TO PROVIDE ANY INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE OR FINANCIAL ADVICE BY 500 STARTUPS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANYTHING HEREIN BE CONSTRUED AS FUND MARKETING MATERIALS BY PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS CONSIDERING AN INVESTMENT INTO ANY 500 STARTUPS INVESTMENT FUND.
ALL LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS OF THIRD PARTIES REFERENCED HEREIN ARE THE TRADEMARKS AND LOGOS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ANY INCLUSION OF SUCH TRADEMARKS OR LOGOS DOES NOT IMPLY OR CONSTITUTE ANY APPROVAL, ENDORSEMENT OR SPONSORSHIP OF 500 STARTUPS BY SUCH OWNERS.