If you’re struggling with Wordle 477 for October 9, then you’ve come to the right place. Keeping up with the recent tradition of tricky Wordle puzzles, today’s teaser is causing problems for many a player. While it’s not packed full of obscure letters, it’s not a word that many people would use very often. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free clues. Just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 477 hints for October 9.
The perfect game for your lunch break, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 477 on October 9…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 477 hints and clues for October 9…
1. Wordle 477 starts with the letter H.
2. Wordle 477 contains just one vowel.
3. How a cowboy says hello.