If you want to keep your Wordle winning streak alive, then you’ll need to work pretty hard to solve this puzzle, which is a pretty obscure word. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. If you need help solving Wordle 457 for September 19, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for this Monday morning. Good luck, because you’re going to need it.
The perfect companion for your Sunday morning cup of tea or coffee, Wordle challenges players to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
In order to successfully solve the puzzle, you need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
If you’re really lucky you might just get the answer on your first go, although the odds are extremely slim.
Because of the popularity of Wordle, there are lots of different variations of the original game, all with their own twist.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 457 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 19 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 457 hints and clues for September 19…
1. Wordle 457 starts with the letter T.
2. Wordle 457 contains two vowels.
3. In an instant, or a very short time.